Rotarians Against Hunger Initiative
Saturday April 29, 2017
At the Reuter YMCA
3 Town Square Boulevard
Asheville, NC 28803
Download our Fact Sheet
Volunteer to Pack Meals!
We also welcome volunteers to help package meals. We will need more then 700 caring people like you to help on Satturday April 29, 2017.
We will be working in five shifts.
- Prepare the site at the Reuter YMCA from 3 PM to 6 PM on Friday April 28, 2017.
- First packing shift will be from 8:00 AM - 10 AM,
- Second packing shift will be from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM,
- Third packing shift will be from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM,
- We will need help for a cleanup crew from 4 PM to 6 PM. Strong hands and backs appreciated.
The event will take place at the Reuter YMCA in the Biltmore Park Town Square complex off of I26 and Long Shoals Road. The actual address is 3 Town Square Blvd. Asheville, NC 28803.
Map of Biltmore Park Town Square
Thanks, in advance, for your time. And for your help.